<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 28, 2004

The 33 gal tank is doing extremely well. I have given up on the metal halide idea, as it was going to be too costly, and just too bright. So I was going to buy a ballast for new lighting with reg flourescent lights, but when I was at the LFS they showed me a set of power compact lighting setup that is 2X96 watt system. I got a great deal on it since it was a display, and it was only a display for less than a week (score)
I also picked up some more live rock, and a nice sized anenome for the clowns to live in. Hopefully this one will live longer than the last one. Still havent had a chance to take pictures, but hopefully soon. Just need to find the battery charger for the camera.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?