<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

July 8
On one of the pieces of live rock that I purchased, I have noticed that there is a part on the rock that looks like someone ripped off a coral before the live rock was sold to me. it is round and has the same interior ribs that my piece of torch coral has. I think the coral is still alive because there are minute green arms growing all over where the coral use to be, and right in the middle of it, there looks to be like a mouth on it. And when I fed the fish tonite, the ripped coral captured a piece of food that was floating by and moved it to the mouth, and the mouth ate it. now my friend thinks its a dead piece of coral with algea or something growing on it, but since I saw it eat with my own eyes, I think im going to disbelieve him and hope that I got a free coral from the LFS :PHere it is
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?