<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 07, 2003

Jul 01
While we were building the hood I purchased a nice flame scallop. I very interesting creature indeed. his lips light up with an electrical current in a pulsing manner, very cool to watch. Until one day, I woke up and he was all shriveled up and dead. I have absolutly no idea what killed him, probably either the no light for a couple of days, or there wasnt the proper type of food for him to eat. either way I scooped him out of his shell and kept the shell in the tank for the fish and other animals to play with.

Now that I have the new lighting installed and painted, I decided to go ahead and buy a few more things. I bought another piece of live rock nice and covered in growth, and lots of holes for stuff to live and grow. Also picked up a red urchin, and 2 peppermint shrimp, 10 Hermit crabs, and 10 turbo snails. So now I have a nice rounded aquarium and hopefully everything survives.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?