<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 18, 2003

The coral that I bought from the LFS is almost completely dead now, except for one branch which looks like it might make it through. However, the coral that I got with the piece of live rock that I was talking about earlier is doing extremely well. Before, when I just noticed it, the ribs of the coral were extremely white and looked exactly like the dead branches of the other coral. Now, the coral is more flesh colored, and the green arms of it have probably quadrupled in amount, and about doubled in size. I am now also manually feeding the coral so it will grow quicker. Today I fed it a whole piece of shrimp from the frozen food I bought. Hopefully if I keep fedding it manually, it will grow quick and will maybe replace the dying one. Tried taking a picture of it, but the camera wouldnt focus for me, so I will try again later.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?